February 3, 2013 by NowhereButPop
Now that college is over, I can look back and say that I wish that I know what I know now when I was younger.
1) If someone comes off as an asshole within five minutes of meeting them, chances are they’re probably an asshole.
2) The NBA is the ultimate paradigm of life.
3) Everyone between the ages of 18-23 is incredibly self-involved and in love with themselves. No exceptions.
4) The masterpiece that is the Rolling Stones.
5) The less you like someone, the more they like you in return. The opposite holds true as well; the more you like someone, the less they’ll like you in return.
6) Most people can’t handle the truth.
7) U2 and Batman is the greatest combination on the planet.
8) Charlotte Hornets paraphernalia is cool now apparently.
9) Just pretend to know what you’re talking about and people will actually think you know what you’re talking about.
10) It’s college…everyone wants to get laid.