January 8, 2014 by NowhereButPop
Here is a condensed list of some of the funniest and most amusing things that people have searched on google, yahoo, Bing…Etc., which brought them to here.
10) “Trout Overweight”
This could have been either someone interested to see if Angels outfield Mike Trout really let himself go, or just a really avid fisherman.
9) “Which character ends up filling the vacant council seat in the book casual vacancy”
I don’t know. Why don’t you read the damn book?
8) “Ted Danson mustache/Steve Guttenberg mustache/Matthew Lillard mustache/Tom Selleck mustache”
Because who wouldn’t want to see that.
7) “He worshipped the writer Edgar Allen Poe the following Kevin Bacon”
I don’t know what that means.
6) “Name a couple of films that have a dominant genre and a strong secondary drama and identify those genres for me”
Don’t make me ask again Siri!
5) “Do girls really have sex parties in college”
I’ve never been invited to any.
4) “Steve Sax psychopath”
He might be; I don’t know; I’ve never met the guy.
3) “Andrew Doscas dick”
Either someone thinks I do porn, or really doesn’t like me. Probably the latter.
2) “What is this shit”
I really wonder how long they had to search to get to this website. I hope a long time.
1) “Girls, mature, on all fours, climax”
I kinda feel bad for this guy, all he wanted to do was watch porn and he got stuck reading an episode review of Girls.
Note to self: Do a sequel.